- Klingenberg CP, Leamy LJ, Routman , EJ, Cheverud, JM (2001) Genetic architecture of mandible shape in mice: Effects of quantitative trait loci analyzed by geometric morphometrics. Genetics, 157: 785-802.
- Mcguigan K (2006) Studying phenotypic evolution using multivariate quantitative genetics. Molecular Ecology, 15: 883-896.
- Navarro N, Klingenberg CP (2007) Mapping multiple QTLs of geometric shape of the mouse mandible, in S. Barber, P.D. Baxter and K.V. Mardia (eds), Systems Biology and Statistical Bioinformatics, p. 125-128. Leeds, Leeds University Press.
- Klingenberg CP (2010) Evolution and development of shape: Integrating quantitative approaches. Nature Reviews Genetics, 11: 623-635.
- Martínez-Abadías N, Esparza M, Sjøvold T, González-José R, Santos M, Hernández M (2009) Heritability of human cranial dimensions: Comparing the evolvability of different cranial regions. Journal of Anatomy, 214: 19-35.
- Martínez-Abadías N, Esparza M, Sjøvold T, González-José R, Santos M, Hernández M, Klingenberg CP (2012) Pervasive genetic integration directs the evolution of human skull shape. Evolution, 66: 1010-23.
Classical books on Quantitative Genetics:
- Falconer DS and Mackay TFC (1996) Introduction to quantitative genetics, Essex: Longman Group, Ltd.
- Roff DA (1997) Evolutionary quantitative genetics, New York: Chapman & Hall.
- Lynch M and Walsh B (1998) Genetics analysis of quantitative traits, Sunderland, Massachusetts: Sinauer Associates.
Previous editions of this course
Former participants will have a 5 % discount on the Course Fee.
Unfortunately there are no scholarships available for this course. However a 20 % discount on the Course Fee is offered for members of some organizations (Organizations with discount). If you want to apply to this discount please indicate it in the Registration form (proof will be asked later).
Spanish unemployed scientists, as well as Spanish PhD students without any grant or scholarship to develop their PhD, could benefit from a 40 % discount on the Course Fee. If you want to ask for this discount, please contact the course coordinators. That would apply for a maximum of 2 places and they will be covered by strict inscription order.
Discounts are not cumulative.