- Klingenberg CP, Zaklan SD (2000) Morphological integration between developmental compartments in the Drosophila wing. Evolution, 54: 1273-1285.
- Klingenberg CP, Badyaev AV, Sowry SM, Beckwith NJ (2001) Inferring developmental modularity from morphological integration: Analysis of individual variation and asymmetry in bumblebee wings. American Naturalist, 157: 11-23.
- Klingenberg CP (2003) Developmental instability as a research tool: Using patterns of fluctuating asymmetry to infer the developmental origins of morphological integration, Pages 427-442 in Polak M, ed. Developmental instability: Causes and consequences. New York, Oxford University Press.
- Klingenberg CP, Mebus K, Auffray J-C (2003) Developmental integration in a complex morphological structure: How distinct are the modules in the mouse mandible?. Evolution & Development, 5: 522-531.
- Klingenberg CP (2004) Integration, modules and development: Molecules to morphology to evolution, Pages 213-230 in Pigliucci M, Preston K, eds. Phenotypic integration: Studying the ecology and evolution of complex phenotypes. New York, Oxford University Press.
- Klingenberg CP (2005) Developmental constraints, modules and evolvability, Pages 219-247 in Hallgrímsson B, Hall BK, eds. Variation. San Diego, Academic Press.
- Breuker CJ, Gibbs M, Van Dyck H, Brakefield PM, Klingenberg CP, Van Dongen S (2007) Integration of wings and their eyespots in the speckled wood butterfly Pararge aegeria. Journal of Experimental Zoology (Molecular and Developmental Evolution), 308B: 454-463.
- Klingenberg CP (2008) Morphological integration and developmental modularity. Annual Review of Ecology, Evolution and Systematics, 39: 115-132.
- Klingenberg CP (2009) Morphometric integration and modularity in configurations of landmarks: Tools for evaluating a-priori hypotheses. Evolution & Development, 11: 405-421.
- Singh N, Harvati K, Hublin J-J, Klingenberg CP (2012) Morphological evolution through integration: A quantitative study of cranial integration in Homo, Pan, Gorilla and Pongo. Journal of Human Evolution, 62: 155-164.
- Klingenberg CP, Duttke S, Whelan S, Kim M (2012) Developmental plasticity, morphological variation and evolvability: A multilevel analysis of morphometric integration in the shape of compound leaves. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 25: 115-129.
Former participants will have a 5 % discount on the Course Fee.
Unfortunately there are no scholarships available for this course. However a 20 % discount on the Course Fee is offered for members of some organizations (Organizations with discount). If you want to apply to this discount please indicate it in the Registration form (proof will be asked later).
Spanish unemployed scientists, as well as Spanish PhD students without any grant or scholarship to develop their PhD, could benefit from a 40 % discount on the Course Fee. If you want to ask for this discount, please contact the course coordinators. That would apply for a maximum of 2 places and they will be covered by strict inscription order.
Discounts are not cumulative.