Previous editions of this course
1st Edition, September 21st-25th, 2015
- Tunisia: University of Gabes.
- United Kingdom: East Malling Research, University of Nottingham, Royal Botanic Gardens – Kew.
- Malta: University of Malta.
- Lithuania: Vilnius University.
- Denmark: Moesgaard Museum, University of Copenhagen.
- Colombia: Universidad del Valle.
- Spain: Instituto Pirenaico de Ecología – CSIC, Universidad de Murcia, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Germany: Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History – Max Planck Society, Museum für Naturkunde – Berlin.
- Estonia: Estonian Biocentre.
- Italy: Second University of Naples.
- Unites States of America: University of Washington, Burke Museum.
- Poland: Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences.
Former participants will have a 5 % discount on the Course Fee.
Unfortunately there are no scholarships available for this course. However a 20 % discount on the Course Fee is offered for members of some organizations (Organizations with discount). If you want to apply to this discount please indicate it in the Registration form (proof will be asked later).
Spanish unemployed scientists, as well as Spanish PhD students without any grant or scholarship to develop their PhD, could benefit from a 40 % discount on the Course Fee. If you want to ask for this discount, please contact the course coordinators. That would apply for a maximum of 2 places and they will be covered by strict inscription order.
Discounts are not cumulative.
We accept donations, which would be entirely devoted to support students without financial resources so that theymay offset the cost of participating in our courses and workshops.