- Esteve-Altava B, Rasskin-Gutman D (2014) Beyond the functional matrix hypothesis: a network null model of human skull growth for the formation of bone articulations. Journal of Anatomy, 225 (3): 306-316.
- Esteve-Altava B, Boughner JC, Diogo R, Villmoare BA, Rasskin-Gutman D (2015) Anatomical network analysis shows decoupling of modular lability and complexity in the evolution of the primate skull. PLoS ONE, 10(5): e0127653. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0127653.
- Esteve-Altava B, Diogo R, Smith C, Boughner JC, Rasskin-Gutman D (2015) Anatomical networks reveal the musculoskeletal modularity of the human head. Scientific Reports, 5: 8298. DOI: 10.1038/srep08298.
- Esteve-Altava B, Rasskin-Gutman D (2015) EvoDevo insights from pathological networks: Exploring craniosynostosis as a developmental mechanism for modularity and complexity in the human skull. Journal of Anthropological Sciences, 93: 1-15. DOI: 10.4436/JASS.93001.
- Newman MJE (2010) Networks: An Introduction, Oxford University Press, 1st Edition.
Former participants will have a 5 % discount on the Course Fee.
Scholarship: Thanks to the donations of former participants, this year there is a place for free at the course for PhD students. If you want to apply please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including: 1- Full name and country, 2- Short project (maximum 300 words), 3- Letter of your advisor stating if you have any grant to develop your PhD. Deadline: March 31st. Please include the name of the course in the subject line.
Furthermore, a 20 % discount on the Course Fee is offered for members of some organizations (Organizations with discount). If you want to apply to this discount please indicate it in the Registration form (proof will be asked later).
Spanish unemployed scientists, as well as Spanish PhD students without any grant or scholarship to develop their PhD, could benefit from a 40 % discount on the Course Fee. If you want to ask for this discount, please contact the course coordinators. That would apply for a maximum of 2 places and they will be covered by strict inscription order.
Discounts are not cumulative.