Previous editions of this course
1st Edition, June 5th-9th, 2017
- United Kingdom: University of Manchester, Royal Botanic Gardens – Kew, Liverpool John Moores University, University of St Andrews, University of Cambridge.
- Switzerland: University of Zurich, Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology – Eawag.
- Portugal: Instituto de Ciências e Tecnologias Agroambiente da Universidade do Porto, Centro de Investigação em Biodiversidade e Recursos Genéticos – CIBIO-InBIO.
- Austria: University of Innsbruck, Institute of Science and Technology, University of Vienna.
- Spain: Universitat de Barcelona, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Estación Biológica de Doñana – CSIC, University of Santiago de Compostela.
- United States of America: The Ohio State University, University of Maine.
- France: French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development.
Former participants will have a 5 % discount on the Course Fee.
Unfortunately there are no scholarships available for this course. However a 20 % discount on the Course Fee is offered for members of some organizations (Organizations with discount). If you want to apply to this discount please indicate it in the Registration form (proof will be asked later).
Spanish unemployed scientists, as well as Spanish PhD students without any grant or scholarship to develop their PhD, could benefit from a 40 % discount on the Course Fee. If you want to ask for this discount, please contact the course coordinators. That would apply for a maximum of 2 places and they will be covered by strict inscription order.
Discounts are not cumulative and apply only on the fee, not to Accommodation Package or other options.