- Rayfield EJ (2007) Finite Element Analysis and Understanding the Biomechanics and Evolution of Living and Fossil Organisms. Annual Review of Earth and Planetary Sciences, 35 (1): 541-576.
- Bright, Jen A. 2014. “A Review of Paleontological Finite Element Models and Their Validity.” Journal of Paleontology 88(4):760-69.
- Kupczik K (2008) Virtual biomechanics basic concepts and technical aspects of finite element analysis in vertebrate morphology. Journal of Anthropological Sciences, 86: 193-198.
- Marcé-Nogué, Jordi, Josep Fortuny, Lluís Gil, and Montserrat Sánchez. 2015. “Improving Mesh Generation in Finite Element Analysis for Functional Morphology Approaches.” Spanish Journal of Palaeontology 31(1):117-32.
- Reddy JN, An Introduction to Continuum Mechanics, Texas A & M University.
- Morris A, A Practical Guide to Reliable Finite Element Modelling, John Wiley & Sons
- Monday to Saturday:
- 9:30 to 13:30 Lessons.
- 13:30 to 15:00 Lunch (included).
- 15:00 to 19:00 Lessons.
Former participants will have a 5 % discount on the Course Fee.
Unfortunately there are no scholarships available for this course. However a 20 % discount on the Course Fee is offered for members of some organizations (Organizations with discount). If you want to apply to this discount please indicate it in the Registration form (proof will be asked later).
Discounts are not cumulative.