- Falconer DS, Mackay TFC (1996) Introduction to quantitative genetics, Prantice Hall, Harlow, United Kingdom, 4th Edition.
- Lynch M, Walsh B (1998) Genetics and analysis of quantitative traits, Sinauer, Sunderland, MA, United States.
- Kruuk LEB (2004) Estimating genetic parameters in natural populations using the ‘animal model’. Phil Trans R Soc Lond B, 359: 873-890.
- Kruuk LEB, Slate J, Wilson AJ (2008) New answers for old questions: The evolutionary quantitative genetics of wild animal populations. Annu Rev Ecol Evol Syst, 39: 525-548.
- Wilson AJ, Réale D, Clements MN, Morrissey MM, Postma E, Walling CA, Kruuk LEB, Nussey DH (2010) An ecologist’s guide to the animal model. J Anim Ecol, 79: 13-26.
- Charmantier A, Garant D, Kruuk LEB (2014) Quantitative genetics in the wild, Oxford University Press, Oxford, United Kingdom.
Former participants will have a 5 % discount on the Course Fee.
Unfortunately there are no scholarships available for this course. However a 20 % discount on the Course Fee is offered for members of some organizations (Organizations with discount). If you want to apply to this discount please indicate it in the Registration form (proof will be asked later).
Spanish unemployed scientists, as well as Spanish PhD students without any grant or scholarship to develop their PhD, could benefit from a 40 % discount on the Course Fee. If you want to ask for this discount, please contact the course coordinators. That would apply for a maximum of 2 places and they will be covered by strict inscription order.
Discounts are not cumulative and apply only on the fee, not to Accommodation Package or other options.