- Esteve-Altava B (2017) Challenges in identifying and interpreting organizational modules in morphology. Journal of Morphology, 278: 960-974.
- Esteve-Altava B, Rasskin-Gutman D (2014) Beyond the functional matrix hypothesis: a network null model of human skull growth for the formation of bone articulations. Journal of Anatomy, 225 (3): 306-316.
- Rasskin-Gutman D, Esteve-Altava B (2014) Connecting the dots: anatomical network analysis in morphological EvoDevo. Biological Theory, 9: 178-193.
- Esteve-Altava B, Marugán-Lobón J, Bastir M, Botella H, Rasskin-Gutman D (2013) Grist for Riedl’s mill: A network model perspective on the integration and modularity of the human skull. Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B (Molecular and Developmental Evolution), 320: 489-500.
- Esteve-Altava B, Marugán-Lobón J, Botella H, Rasskin-Gutman D (2013) Structural constraints in the evolution of the tetrapod skull complexity: Williston’s Law revisited using network models. Evolutionary Biology, 40: 209-219.
- Rasskin-Gutman D, Buscalioni AD (2001) Theoretical morphology of the Archosaur (Reptilia: Diapsida) pelvic girdle. Paleobiology, 27: 59-78.
- Newman MJE (2010) Networks: An Introduction, Oxford University Press, 1st Edition.
- Newman MJE, Barabási AL, Watts DJ (2006) The structure and dynamics of networks, Princeton University Press, Princeton.
- Monday to Friday:
- 9:30 to 13:30 Lessons.
- 13:30 to 15:00 Lunch (included).
- 15:00 to 18:00 Lessons.
The schedule is approximate; it is possible that the content of one day may run into the next and a working day may be longer than advertised.
Former participants will have a 5 % discount on the Course Fee.
Furthermore, a 20 % discount on the Course Fee is offered for members of some organizations (Organizations with discount). If you want to apply to this discount please indicate it in the Registration form (proof will be asked later).
Unemployed scientists living in Spain, as well as PhD students based in Spain without any grant or scholarship to develop their PhD, could benefit from a 40 % discount on the Course Fee. If you want to ask for this discount, please contact the course coordinator. That would apply for a maximum of 2 places and they will be covered by strict inscription order.
Discounts are not cumulative and apply only on the fee, not to Accommodation Package or other options.
Thanks to the donations of former participants, this year there are scholarships available for PhD students. The scholarships are in the form of tuition fee waivers only, they do not cover travelling and lodging.