- Esteve-Altava B, Rasskin-Gutman D (2014) Beyond the functional matrix hypothesis: a network null model of human skull growth for the formation of bone articulations. Journal of Anatomy, 225 (3): 306-316.
- Esteve-Altava B, Boughner JC, Diogo R, Villmoare BA, Rasskin-Gutman D (2015) Anatomical network analysis shows decoupling of modular lability and complexity in the evolution of the primate skull. PLoS ONE, 10(5): e0127653. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0127653.
- Esteve-Altava B, Diogo R, Smith C, Boughner JC, Rasskin-Gutman D (2015) Anatomical networks reveal the musculoskeletal modularity of the human head. Scientific Reports, 5: 8298. DOI: 10.1038/srep08298.
- Esteve-Altava B, Rasskin-Gutman D (2015) EvoDevo insights from pathological networks: Exploring craniosynostosis as a developmental mechanism for modularity and complexity in the human skull. Journal of Anthropological Sciences, 93: 1-15. DOI: 10.4436/JASS.93001.
- Newman MJE (2010) Networks: An Introduction, Oxford University Press, 1st Edition.
Former participants will have a 5 % discount on the Course Fee.
Scholarship: Thanks to the donations of former participants, this year there is one scholarship for PhD students (the scholarship is in the form of tuition fee waivers only, it does not cover travelling and lodging). If you want to apply please fill up this form. You are expected to send us: 1- Full name and country, 2- Short project related with the course (maximum 2500 characters), 3- Letter of your advisor stating if you have any grant to develop your PhD. Deadline: March 31st. You should register for the course before applying.
Furthermore, a 20 % discount on the Course Fee is offered for members of some organizations (Organizations with discount). If you want to apply to this discount please indicate it in the Registration form (proof will be asked later).
Spanish unemployed scientists, as well as Spanish PhD students without any grant or scholarship to develop their PhD, could benefit from a 40 % discount on the Course Fee. If you want to ask for this discount, please contact the course coordinators. That would apply for a maximum of 2 places and they will be covered by strict inscription order.
Discounts are not cumulative and apply only on the fee, not to Accommodation Package or other options.
We accept donations, which would be entirely devoted to support students without financial resources so that they may offset the cost of participating in our courses and workshops.