After we announce a new grant, the evaluation consists of three parts:
- Funding for their PhD. Students with no funding to develop their PhD will receive the maximum 4 points. Part-time research grants or contracts (teaching assistantships) receive 2 points. Students with full financial support to develop their PhD provided by their university or an external institution / agency will receive 0 points. The student’s PhD organization or academic advisor must certify the situation. 4 point scale.
- Belonging to developing countries. 1 point.
- A short project description (maximum 300 words) related to the course or workshop topic. 5 point scale.
Return for donors:
Acknowledgment of your donation will be made depending on the amount of the donation:
– 25 to 250 €: Your name will appears on the list of donors in the Account Book for Donations (Financial support section). In case you do not want your name to be recognised, the donation will appear as Anonymous.
– More than 250 €: You can choose which course or workshop you want to dedicate the grant. You will appear in the permanent list of donors under Major Scientific Donors, and on the list of donors in the Account Book for Donations (Financial support section). We will write a news story dedicated to your sponsorship. In case you do not want your name to be recognised, the donation will appear as Anonymous.